Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Reno, NV

Anyone have joint pain while on Breo?

January 19, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I switched from Symbicort to Breo about a month ago. it has been great for me. But like Jean said, everyone is different, and there are side effet possible to them all

January 19, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been on Breo for two years and never any joint pain. With my recent change to the VA I am now on STIOLTO and see how it works out. I thought BREO was great.

January 21, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Why did you switch? I have Spiriva but sometimes I feel like it doesn’t help me. I was wondering if inhalers have to switched after taking them for a long time.

January 28, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm trying to find a substitute for symbicort. I read a responds from Sherrel saying you switched to presodent. I was unable to get info on this. What is it. Thanks

January 22, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

yes, i was on breo i also had to switch, i am now on presodent works better , no side effects

January 21, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cheboygan, MI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toledo, OH