Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Prince George, BC
January 30, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Amend the group information to let newbies know how to use the site. Apoint one of the admin team to give them a brief tour and how to use the site

February 24, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I think maybe a live chat feed would be good, Also a laughter button ,

February 7, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I wouldn't change anything Brother, it's a wonderfull site, I love coming on here, I get good advise, I feel I belong, everyone is so helpfull and encouraging, and of course the humour lol 🤣xxx

January 31, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have just received two more posts where people are having trouble getting around the site. I cant help them because of being on a phone. I think that maybe as you welcome them to the group add a fast course on how to add people extra. What do you think?

February 23, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thats a great Idea Sharona. If we all kept contacting each other those that are disbondant may start using the sits again

February 21, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colorado Springs, CO