The link below will show some comparisons. I have the O2 Concepts, it used to be called Oxlife Independence. It served my needs for continious flow. https://www.vitalitymedical.com/portable-oxygen...
Thank you for the advice. I am relatively new to being on oxygen, so appreciate the insights.
I would suggest having a representative from your oxygen supplier come to your home and check you out. Mine came and she can tell by you lying down, walking, etc and she attaches a meter to you and records ALL transactions. She can tell you when you need more or less oxygen .. so basing on those facts she would be able to advise on the type to get.
The Sequal is probably the better bet for both weight and battery life. According to www.pulmonarypaper.org, where both units are reviewed, the Sequal is a little lighter 18 pounds as opposed to 19 pounds, but the battery life on the Sequal is over 5 hours versus the battery life of the O2 Concepts. However, and this could be a major factor, the Sequal is based on 12 breaths per minute and the O2 Concentrator is based on 20 breaths per minute.
Either way, you'll have to try the units out to see which one works best for you. Really put them through their paces: at rest, going shopping, hauling groceries, exercise, doing everything you can think of where you'd need O2.
Thanks much for all the info! I am needing it mostly for travel and overnight.