Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rochdale, UK

i have used it twice a day for a week and readings are between 93 at highest and 87 lowest oxygen sats but im not sure what this means am i normal with COPD or low end and a risk

February 22, 2018 (edited)
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Just asked my Dr. this cause I have one too...she said the normal is 98 to 88 for COPD but 87 is not good . she said anything under 88 needs to be checked...hope this helps you

February 23, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

THANKS !!!

February 22, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I’ve been told you should be on 02 if 88-89 or lower. 😎

February 22, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

How come I feel out of breath and the thing still reads 98

March 24, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take mine in too & it’s a little lower😎

February 23, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Albrightsville, PA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fairfield, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ormond Beach, FL