Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Van Buren, AR

Every nite I wake up in a panic forgetting how to breath or what order.. I use the trilogy machine maybe that is the problem ??

February 25, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I wake about 3 times a night x my oxygen regulates my breathin + i try 2 calmly sit up,go 4 wee or drink or just get comfy x try not 2 overthink u should automaticaly breath in thru ur nose then try out ur mouth + calmly try 2 relax bak in bed x even if u dont sleep ur relaxin x it must b scarey 4 u but u will find ur rythm (only took me 2yrs, lol x) take care m8 xπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘β™ΏπŸ›΄πŸŒˆπŸ’˜πŸ™ƒπŸ˜„πŸ’‹πŸ’ŽπŸ‘΅πŸ””

February 25, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Never had that experience James. Sorry you go through those frightening episodes.

February 25, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

You may need to have a tech come to be sure that your machine is set properly for you. The settings on the Trilogy are pretty sensitive,

February 25, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I agree with Wanda , I would ring the Doctor, It happens to me sometimes, but during the day, so easier to cope with. Lets know how you get on @A MyCOPDTeam Member.

February 25, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use the same thing.but I just can't sleep no longer than 3per hours.My trilogy machine was a life saver.hope you are feeling better try to relax.breath in through nose out month.

February 25, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Midlothian, IL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Terre Haute, IN