Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Nokomis, FL

how many of you use the brand ARONO? how well does it work for you?

Kim

March 3, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I think you mean Anoro Ellipta. Anoro is made by Glaxo Smith Kline and it's a combination of a long acting beta agonist (LABA) and a long acting muscarinic antagonist (LAMA), so it's two different bronchodilators in one inhaler. The two different meds act on different receptors in the bronchials and lungs and create different responses to help you breathe better. There are other, similar combinations available made by different companies. We all respond to these meds slightly differently. You may find that Anoro works well for you, but if you tried a different one by a different manufacturer, you might find that one's even better. What works for one person may not do much for the next guy. So you and your doc need to be willing to experiment a bit.

March 3, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use Anoro, and I guess it's working. However this is my first brand since being diagnosed, so I have nothing to compare it to.
Like Jean said, some work for others, and some don't.

March 5, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am trying to use Anoro. It makes me cough each time I try to use it.

March 4, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dorchester, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Olmsted, OH

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colbert, GA