Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
May 30, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Many people have had to deal with this issue. Unfortunately, both the chemo and the radiation can affect your COPD. You probably need to discuss your COPD with your oncologist and perhaps the oncologist ought to consult with the pulmonologist who knows you best. That way, everything about both issues can be discussed and you will have a much better set of options and be well informed to make your decisions about how you will proceed. It's not an easy situation, but with good information you can make a decision regarding what is best for you.

May 30, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I pray no recurrence for you. .

May 31, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Best to wait for the results before you start thinking the worst @A MyCOPDTeam Member. I know, I know, that is MUCH easier said than done, but you may be making yourself sick for nothing. Look on the brighter side and pray for the best! I'll be praying for you. Hugs, Chris

April 17
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am scared to death, I have had COPD for a couple of years, now they found something in my breast, so I will have a breast biopsy on the 22nd, wondering what I am in for ?

April 17
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you for asking, I am at the doctors offices more than I am home these days. I am OK, just tired of feeling tired. Not looking forward to the radiation treatments, but it is what it is. I go to my lung Dr. tomorrow to check my enhalers to see if they will be OK to keep taking during the treatments. The stress of BC has me breathing much harder than usual.
Now, how are you doing? Breathing easy I pray.

June 12, 2018

Related Questions

View All