I have stenosis and degenerating disc in my back and stage 4 copd and on oxygen i was told my ribs hurt because i only have 40%%use of them so thats probably whats happening rto you-take care
same with me.I just found out a few weeks ago that I have degeneration in my spine from arthritis.I also have alot of pain in my left rib.I started taking tylenol arthritis and it seems to help
@A MyCOPDTeam Member, I have hyperinflated lungs and had pain in my left ribs. Through tests it was determined that the pain was originally coming from degeneration of my back and travelling to my ribs. In my case, the hyperinflated lungs had nothing to do with the rib pain. It's worth getting it checked out.
Thanks Jean
I'd check with your doc. Some pain in the ribs is probably natural, but you might check to see if there's something else going on as well.