Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Macclesfield, UK
June 28, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i have had mucinex has helped me a lot .but the pills not as well as liguid .

July 8, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It's very like the Aerobika. Some seem to work better for some folks than others, but I think it's a matter of figuring out how to use it to your best advantage.

June 28, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

The last time I was in the hospital I was given a device called AerobiKA which seems to do the same thing as the aerosure device.
It provides vibration in the lungs as you exhale. I found it to be of limited help in clearing mucus in the lungs.

June 28, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was given one in the hospital. It's name is aeroBika. The device creates vibration in your bronchial tubes to help loosen phlegm. Earlier versions of a similar device was called a "pickle". So hospital staffers tell me.

August 10, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don't know the name of my device. I just call it the green thing. It vibrates when I am exhaling.

August 9, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Halifax, UK