Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Van Buren, AR
July 5, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

temperatures above 65 and below 85 work best for me. I live in the desert so the dew point is rather low. Above 85 the dryness just kills me. I stay indoors in conditioned air. At the coast, the humidity bothers me for the first 24 hours. Dampness or humidity can be a nightmare!

July 13, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i've noticed air pressure also affects breathing, the lower the barometer goes the more the lungs are affected..

July 8, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

James, I know the high temps and humidity really really slow me down.

July 7, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My Doc made me get A.c.. I can't believe how it is helping. I was lucky there is an Organization here in Vt. That helps elderly people buy things like that. They paid for it. GOD BLESS them. Hope you feel well. Carrie

July 6, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

THANK you. Didn't know that Thanks again gandy

July 9, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Van Buren, AR

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Somewhere WV