Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Constant sore throat ...Just wondering if anyone else suffers from this ..I'm on ventolin and Beclozone inhalers ..Thank you .

August 13, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

You might have thrush if you have a constant sore throat. I did and it is easy to get rid of with nystatin. Have a good day!!

August 13, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, Giving up smoking gives you benefits right away and after awhile you will notice that your breathing
Is better without smoking, I have seen it written that giving up smoking is the best thing you can do for yourself so I hope you will do this and there will be
Lots of encouraging here for you

August 22, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, I couldn’t see all the answers you got until I wrote the same advice but the main thing is now you know and hopefully your sore throat problem will be solved

August 18, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, one of my inhalers tell me to gargle and rinse mouth out after use to prevent “thrust” (sore throat) so that may be
The problem so read the leaflet over again

August 17, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

The fires definitely add to sore throat mine is more like irritated and my voice gets very raspy

August 16, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Monteal

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Reynolds, IL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Olmsted, OH

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In