Have my taste buds gone because of the COPD food has no taste. I gave up smoking 2 years ago?
Yes, Deb57, I do rinse my mouth after using the inhalers. Thanks for the tip. I was also told to hold my nose while inhaling. I never realized that I was also breathing in through my nose not just my mouth. I wish I had been told this when I was first using them.
Taste buds tend to go as we get older.....check with your doc, but I don't think this has anything to do with COPD.
Hi all need a question answered keep having like really painful cramps feels like my lungs?... anybody got same i am in holiday at moment in terkel had this before came away. ????.
LOL I feel I have something stuck in my throat a lot its so annoying seem to be eating a lot dry cream crackers..
I was told to rinse my mouth after I used Advire only