Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Armidale, AU

I have emphysema and in the colder months it becomes harsh and cold like in the wind pipe area and feels cold in the mid section of the lung
would this medication not make for sharper harshness of the breathing

September 9, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Brea won't make breathing in cold air any easier. Wear a mask or a scarf over your face and that will help.

September 10, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

just looked up the medication it is to be released in Australia and they claim they are to remove Spiriva from Australian markets the inhalers are to be replaced many thanks copd members

September 13, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I agree.I always wear a scarf ,at seems to help.Even though kind of awkward with my oxygen on.Hope everyone is having a great day.

September 11, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It I'd called Spiriva Respimat.I take it but I think it has more side effects than the handihaler,but they all work different on people also.

September 16, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm on our anoro seems to be working very good happy breathing

September 13, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Reno, NV

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cheboygan, MI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toledo, OH

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In