Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Pittsburgh, PA
September 29, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Symbicort is a long acting beta agonist (LABA) combined with an inhaled corticosteroid (ICS). Anoro is a LABA combined with a long acting muscarinic agent (LAMA), so with the change, you're getting a LAMA (new med) and no steroid. That's why your doc is trying it: to see if you can get along without the steroid in Symbicort. If your breathing goes bad, that's what you're missing. If it stays good, then you're good to go.

September 29, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was on Spiriva, but I kept getting on having a hard time breathing so my doctor put me on Anoro and Anuitiy. My breathing has gotten better with those 2 inhalers as long as I don't over do the daily activities.

September 29, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks for the hugs 😘 and keep breathing good. Hugs back at cha 😊

September 30, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use duolin Beclate200HFA Asthavent thats all i,m ussing on the momend I do the kooking with no problem

September 29, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

To all of u Im glad the stuf is workig on you Its to expensive so let you go Have a nice day God bless

November 4, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Alliston, ON

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Bradley, IL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Salisbury, UK