Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bradley, IL
July 7, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I had been on Spiriva for 11 years, just got switched to Anora. Taken it two days now and so far I like it a lot!

January 12, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Been on it now for 3mths..... Find it great...

July 7, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

6 mos working better than previous meds.

December 23, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Let me know how you go on it...I'm going to my pulmonary doctor in August and I m going to ask him about it, also Spiriva respimat.(think that's how it's spelt) new things coming out all the time, hopefully something that will help all of us..

July 8, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Does anyone else find the weather plays a role in how you feel..
I have noticed rainy, cloudy, damp days makes it very hard for me to breath and I cough more...
I am hoping this Anoro will help me...
This is the third inhaler I have been on since Dec 2014 along with the rescue inhaler....
Hope all have a good day....

July 8, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Syracuse, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In