Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
October 10, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

way to go Karen, I still believe in Jesus...

December 1, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Karen I believe in Jesus I know I wouldn't be here today if wasn't from him. He is real and alive right here right now. I don't understand why people don't want us to give glory and honor to our God I'm sure they do there's
Have a blessed day

December 2, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member sorry that there is too much Jesus stuff and he doesn't have anything to do with this. Without him I don't know where I'd be. YES the inhalers make my throat hoarse. On the day Jesus let's me sing like an angel, tears fall from my eyes. the short answer is yep I get hoarse and sometimes none at all.

November 28, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get hoarse as well.

November 27, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member I'm sorry this is so late. I am in the final stages now. Sometimes my voice will be there only to sing at church. One lady comes back and says our Angel was here today. I sometimes choke on food. My pulmo dr. put me on a new neb med added to the others. He thinks i am no longer get enough on the inhalers. That I am not getting enough out off the inhalers.
God Bless,Karen

November 18, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Walnut Creek, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In