The corticosteroid in Breztri is causing my hoarseness. I rinse VERY well and even gargle, but nothing helps. I am so disgusted, I don't know what to do. It does help me breathe better, but some days it is so bad that it is hard to communicate on the phone while taking care of business. It's so embarrassing. Anyone else have this problem. I know that Gerd can contribute to this also.
Answer Summary
Members connected over the frustrating side effect of hoarseness linked to corticosteroid inhalers like Breztri and Trelegy, with many sharing... Read more
@A MyCOPDTeam Member I looked up Trelegy,which I'm on, about hoarseness. From what I gather, although I haven't researched it any more . I hads a corticosteroidin it which can cause that . I wonder how many more inhalers have that!
Wow, so thats why my voice has changed! I too take Breztri. My voice has gotten raspy, I did not think of that. Yes I rinse my mouth and throat quite often. Especially after
inhaler usage.
I use Trelegy and rinse 4 times after each inhalation. Late evenings my voice changes to more of a weakness than hoarseness. I can still talk but its weak.