Welcome Mae! I don’t know about medical care in Canada other than it is better than in the states. You will enjoy this site. A lot of information and laughter. I am sure someone from Canada will respond to you.
Good Morning Mae
When Dr first wanted to check for this I waited almost two months before I heard back re an appointment. When they called it was going to be another few months.
Luckily they called within a couple weeks and had a cancellation which I took of course.
This is in BC so may be different across the country.
Hang in there, All the best
Thanks, same to you
@A MyCOPDTeam Member Well here you can get into see a doctor but you can’t afford the prescription for the Meds. Lucky I am on Medicare and have a supplement insurance that covers what Medicare don’t otherwise I couldn’t afford my meds. Hang in there.
I just have my gp. When I can get in which isn't easy here. He has never mentioned seeing anyone else.
In fact I had to pass on the info myself from the therapist who did an info session after my initial testing. And it was the therapist who recomended what I take. Found out how expensive it is and not covered by pharmacare and it seems Doctor can "special request).
But then first I have to be able to get into seeing him.
Boy do I miss the "old days."