Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lafayette, IN

My insurance will no longer cover my Spiriva med. They are requiring that I change to Incruse Ellipta. Does anyone take Incruse Ellipta and are you satisfied with the results? Does it work better or worse than Spiriva?Thank you

November 25, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take Anoro and my nebulizer . I was taking Foradil..which I liked better..but mt doc said they were not making it anymore.
The Anoro is just ok to me.
Does anyone know of any med that is better?

November 26, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

The Incruse is in the same class of med as Spiriva. Theoretically, it should work as well as Spiriva. Realistically, that doesn't always happen. There are other alternatives: Tudorza and Seebri are also in the same class.

November 25, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take Elliota not sure if it works or not. Proper treatment you really have to shop around.

November 25, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take Trelegy Ellipta once a day in the morning and have been doing this for about 4 months I was taking Spiriva and Advair which I did not feel like they were helping me at all. The Trelegy seems to be working fine. I only have to use it once a day and it is cheaper than taking two.

November 27, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use Incruse. No complaints. Been on it for a couple of years

November 11, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Walnut Creek, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In