Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Parksville, BC

what is everybody doing for new years?

December 29, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

No plans for daughter and I......no family around and neither of us feel like going out. Will just watch TV NYC ball drop. Hope next year will be better, selling our place so we can move to Indiana where we have a mobile waiting and cousins of my daughter.Happy New Year everyone.

December 29, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Going to son's party

December 29, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have bougth a house In Spain which i will use In the wintertime In Norway.
I will take over 9.3.2019.
I Wish everybody a happy new year.

December 29, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am sure there are lots of meds for treatments, but if they found a cure for some of these ailments like Cancer etc. the companies that make the others would be out of business. They do not want to cure anything.....

December 30, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

have a great time

December 29, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Steinbach, MB

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Syracuse, NY