Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
January 15, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Any pros and cons would be very individual and might not apply to you at all. The obvious pro is that it's a once a day med whereas Brovana is a twice a day med, and only one med instead of two. Those certainly apply to anyone. Cons might include price. The real key is how you feel when you take it. That's the very individual part, because not all of us respond to meds in the same way. What works for you might be the worst thing I eve tried. You'll just have to try it and see if it works for you. If it does, you've found a new med regime that ought to be pretty easy. If not, you can go back to what worked for you before.

January 15, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member Thank you Bob I understand I didnt know if I would like it are not now I didnt think I eas going to like it on my second day just wasn't feeling good I told my daughter I was going to quit using it tomorrow if ot didnt start to work better it did start working right. I like it my dr wrote mea prescription for it today I wish you all the luck yes do ask your dr about you useing the Sypriva my dr said Tregley was a 3in one inhealer that it has spriva and Symbicort and one more all together in that one inhealerTake care

January 30, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Kathy...I got a one month script for it..tried it for 3 days. Very strong at first, but I think I prefer using my nebulizer with Brovana and alburtural twice a day along with Spiriva once a day than the once a day Trelegy.You can't take Spitiva with Trelegy..will have a consultation with my Pulmonary Dr next month...good luck to you.

January 29, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member I'm trying Trelegy myself so this is my 5th day It seems to be working good for me I hope when I goback to my dr he will give me a prescription of it my insurance does pay for it i will have a $47.00 copay thats not bad at all

January 24, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Sorry to hear...I have no adverse affects in any of my meds...I use Albuteral, Brovana and Budesonide in my nebulizer,and also take Spiriva...Am trying Trelegy,but I think I like using my nebulizer more often, than the once a day Trelegy.

January 22, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cheboygan, MI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lansing, MI