Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Little Rock, AR
February 17, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Many people find they can breathe better in salt air, so salt lamps are fairly popular. You need a fairly small room for one to work very well, and the effect is only while you're in the room. It goes away as soon as you leave the room. Same thing with the beach: you breathe well while there, but as soon as you leave, the effect goes away. So it's nice in the moment, but doesn't work cumulatively.

February 17, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I bought a salt lamp but it was useless it did nothing for my breathing.

February 21, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have two in my sewing room that is 10 square. If that helps calculate your room.

February 17, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have my sewing room with salt lamps an I notice I can breath clearer in there than any other room.

February 17, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Even with the half brain that I have?

February 21, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Billings, MT

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Brunswick, Canada