Answer Summary
Members came together with humor and warmth to help someone figure out why their GIF feature disappeared, with the general consensus being... Read more
Try to reset your computer and then see if its there. But if not when you hit comments there should be a GIF there, not everyone has it, it all depends on the computer etc that you have. Sorry that your having issues hope that helps. Happy Monday.
when u click to comment it will show GIF click that and u should be good
Well I have been thinking carefully about this one and we all have a Gift
The Gift of life
I am so glad I have met so many lovely people on this site so Thanks to You all
I use my phone and it always shows up
As Jael said above just go into it plus you can search for a topic in GIF hope that helps xx 😉