Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
March 22, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I also have low blood pressure with a very high pulse number. My doctor just tells me to drink more water.

March 25, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member am using herbs and spices as much as possible and cooking fresh as much as possible. Especially crazy reading when I am on Pred like now due to a flare up. Hate it but necessary to get breathing quieted down. I am really reading labels on any boxed or canned goods I buy. Am on two different meds for the bp and still have crazy readings.

March 24, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member mine runs high also and I watch it climb if I am using Albuterol in nebulizer. When I came home from hospital last year and had nurses come every day to monitor my stats, I drove them nuts with it being high or low and I was made to take it different times of day and it was either to high or low. I was tested for congestive heart failure and any heart failure and valve problems and nothing showed up. I am convinced its medication.

March 24, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take two kinds of blood pressure meds and mine still goes up and down but it goes up when I am at my drs. appt for sure,that white coat feeling for sure.

May 14, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

they are on the the high side of normal,but it depends on what meds your are taking,the fact that it goes up to 121 around house is not tobe worrying about,it should go up if you exercise your heart speeds up to pump more blood to your muscles thus giving them the necessary extra oxygen,hope that helps.

March 28, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
ashboro nc

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In