Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Highland, IL
March 8, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Just read an article related to this:
https://www.healthadviceforall.com/daily-aspiri...

March 9, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was told not to take a daily low dose aspirin anymore since I am on blood thinners following pulmonary embolisms. If I ever get off these blood thinners I will ask about aspirin therapy again.

March 9, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, but I beleive it is for my heart. COPD puts alot of pressure for your heart to work harder to try to pump that air into the blood.

March 9, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I try not to take aspirin as I have anemia and must take iron every day to keep my levels up. I think aspirin would not be a good choice for me.

March 9, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

it's sad we are so desperate to cure our COPD we will try anything.....

March 9, 2019

Related Questions

View All