Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 2, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yeah.............I refer to it as me imitating Lauren Bacall

April 3, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i know that feeling all to well justjoyce i have been this way for over 5 yrs now.

April 2, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I do. I notice it more in dry air and when the allergens are high outside. Yesterday I cut down & cut up & moved several pine trees & I could see heavy pollen coming off the branches. Today I'm having trouble talking but antihistamines seem to help with that and also with breathing. I keep an eye on humidity level in my home and plug in the humidifier/vaporizer when it gets down into the 30's % range.
Remember to make use of your pharmacist too. I have 2 of them at a neighborhood Walmart near me and they are GREAT!
Hope this helps.

April 17, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

weather affects me everyday, in every way.i get hoarse when it's humid.

April 13, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Mine has gone so croaky and shaky sounding.I feel like i sound im in my 90's.singing is worse. Hate the sound of it but it does not stop me from talking and talking.

April 2, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ont Canada

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Londonderry, OH

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In