Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mansfield, UK
May 24, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

For this one, I think you need to see your doc and talk about what happens. This is scary, I'm sure, and one of the things that would scare me is what if I have one of these episodes when driving? I sure don't want to hurt anyone else or myself! You might think hard about what tends to precede these episodes and try to figure out any triggers that might exist. I'd hope that your doc could come up with something that might help with this situation.

May 24, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

can anyone help

May 24, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Grand Rapids, MN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Clear Lake, IA