Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mitchell. Manitoba. Canada
June 22, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Each coughing fit my head spins fainted few times which ended up in hospital.coughing fits gets worse

June 24, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Bill ... Straight from Google - Hope this helps -
Asbestosis is caused from asbestos.
Asbestosis (as-bes-TOE-sis) is a chronic lung disease caused by inhaling asbestos fibers. Prolonged exposure to these fibers can cause lung tissue scarring and shortness of breath. Asbestosis symptoms can range from mild to severe, and usually don't appear until many years after continued exposure.
People who have asbestosis, a lung disease caused by asbestos, may develop COPD as a complication.

June 22, 2019 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I need help trying to get help for asbestos I worked in a cotton mill for about 3 years about 35 years ago plant closed down but I did hear something about other people started getting a check each month but I through that I had to have lung cancer not asbestos so didn't think anything of it at the time HELP if I should do something or maybe I am to late

July 13, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i would like to know about abestious and copd to i worked in a mill and in abuilding with a lot of mold

July 10, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

YES asbestos causes copd

June 26, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
plymouth devon uk

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mocksville NC 27028