Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Keizer, OR

I have Medicare part D as I have a supplement. They do not pay for any of the long lasting inhalers. Does anyone know which drug companies help with cost?

July 10, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

You could try https:/www/canadianpharmacyworld.com/search.aspx?q. I have a couple of friends who save a lot of money by ordering through this company.

July 17, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

The pharma companies all have programs that are designed to help with the cost of inhalers. I'm confused, though. You say you have Part D because you have a supplement. Part D requires that every insurance company offering Part D MUST have at least one of each class of med in their formulary. If yours doesn't, they're violating CMS's rules. So there has to be at least one med in each of the following classes: LAMA, LABA, LAMA/LABA combination, ICS, and ICS/LABA combination. Those are all long lasting meds. have you taken your formulary to your doc? That's what I would do if you can't figure it out (and that's hard, because the darn things are really complicated!).

July 10, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Do any of you use symbocort?YES

I have used it for years...Dr tried to switch me to others without success. Powders were the worst. I quit . I also use advair cas rescuer

I quit using albuador it made me dizzy Using neb with Ibuprofen 4 times a day
Sy

July 18, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I got my Symbicort free for a year, only because I have insurance through my husbands work. Medicare doesn’t pay for it.

July 14, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Anoro Symborcort can be free at their website for one year https://www.symbicorttouchpoints.com/?source=sy...

July 14, 2019 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colbert, GA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wilmington, NC

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In