I've been approved for my medicinal use of marijuana. I was never a pot smoker, although I smoked quite a few times in my teens. I've been doing a lot of research and this just seems like I will really benefit from it. At 400.00 per ounce right now, I don't want to buy this and Everclear to experiment to see if I get any relief. That's a costly experiment and I'm really willing to try just about anything to feel good again. I just hope to hear that it's helping others. Thank you in advance… read more
I quit smoking cigarettes when told I have COPD, but never stopped smoking pot. Been over two years since I've been hospitalized for COPD problems.
We're not talking about smoking pot here. He's talking about oils derived from the plant and used in cooking or orally by the drop. FECO and RSO are both approved for medicinal use.
My understanding of the use of FECO is that it actually does help with COPD. CBD oils will help with pain, but don't do a thing for COPD. You need to be sure you're getting a pure refinement of the FECO oil; I understand that there are places selling FECO that's not been properly derived. So be careful.
L
There's a Facebook group called Cannabis and COPD --lots of info about using cannabis oil (not CBD) to aid easier breathing and increase exercise.
Thank you Jean! You clarified it for me...RSO helps COPD.
You are a font of information...thanks.
One more question...do you need medical approval for RSO?
I asked my lung doc about CBD oils and he didn' t know anything about it.