Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wodonga Plaza

Hi, Can people please suggest good travel insurance companies who will cover COPD without charging a fortune.
Thank you.
Zane

August 26, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Most health insurance comes with exclusions for pre-existing conditions that are not stable in a certain time period. If you are stable in this period would be covered but not if unstable. Really have to check out wordings of every company. All are a bit different.

August 29, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I fly to Vancouver every year, North America travel insurance is very expensive because of their very pricy health care. Wherever you.are going you need to contact a few agency's, it jumps up where ever you.are going once you.reach 71. So be prepared to make a few.phone.calls. I find it better to talk than go on line. Hope this helps xxx

August 31, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

When you book your flights, most airlines offer travel insurance relatively inexpensively.

August 27, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use Allianz. I’ve not had a claim but it covers everything. I look at the evacuation amount in case I need to get out.

October 1, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

In UK I found Get Going travel insurance gave the best quotes for me followed by Insurance for medical and Staysure..

May 21, 2022

Related Questions

View All