I am waiting to hear from Oncologist regarding treatment. I'm not sure what to expect next. Any input would be appreciated.
So sorry about the news you received. I would say more testing will be done, maybe a PET scan? It checks to see if it is contained or maybe spread. God Bless and hope you learn more to ease your mind.
I am sorry to hear that...I hope all goes good..I think you will end up having treatment...prayers...Linda
Sorry to hear about the news you got .
Sending lots of hugs
You may have a PET scan (painless) if have not already done so . Mass size, location and spread will dictate next steps. Do not jump to conclusions. As difficult as it may be, try to stay calm and collected when you review results and next steps with your Oncologist . All Best Wishes, judg69