Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭

I just found out I have two big masses spots on my lungs Iam going in for a pet scan and biopsy nest week Iam dealing with this but the future is uncertain no matter what the outcome is I will get through this. If I can deal with my COPD I guess I will also deal with this.y mother had two mastectomy and she survived so wii her daughter and for some reason I don't survive this I can't complain Iam almost 74 and I've lived a good life so my life is in God's hands now and God will either take me… read more

2 days ago
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@RhondaKaufman I am so sorry you are under such stress right now wondering and waiting! That is the worst part! I do not now have cancer, but have been through it and as the AI answer said, wait and see what the P:ET scan shows. I think that is about the surest way to tell what's going on--and the biopsy of course. You have a wonderful attitude and there is nothing more I could say than what the AI answer already said. We are all here to support you when you need it, but your Faith is going to take you far if it turns out to be cancer for sure. Bless your heart and feel free to vent or scream and holler anytime you feel like it. Big, huge hugs,
Chris 9/27/26

2 days ago
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I so sorry that you’re going through this Rhonda. Love and prayers, ❤️Victoria

2 days ago (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi @A MyCOPDTeam Member and sorry to hear your news but try not to worry until you have all the results and the plan to treat it which will hopefully be successful and mostly painless. Medicines and surgeries are much more advanced these days with better success. Good luck and prayers and try to stay positive and trust that God will be there with you. Take care, God bless and keep us posted!! 🙏😀🌷🌼 John

2 days ago
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you for all the words and encouragement this is truly a great place to be.

2 days ago
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member So sorry you are having to deal with something like this! Sending love and prayers for you! I will keep you in my prayers!♥️🙏🏻 09/27/2026

2 days ago

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Beaumont, CA