Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bristol, CT
October 1, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use one, takes some getting use to, but, gives relief. I use it at night for 4 to 6 hrs. ( as long as I can stand it--ha!). When I was in pulmonary rehab, following pneumonia I tested high on co2, so, therefore I was put on it.

October 2, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It's a non-invasive ventilator often prescribed for people who have difficulty getting rid of CO2. It's the next generation after the bi-pap, is much more efficient and can be closely calibrated to the patient, making it a much better fit for many patients than the bi-pap. Highly recommended for the right patient.

October 1, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sarasota, FL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Huntington Beach, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
London, UK