Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Las Vegas, NM
March 23, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Maxx47 is absolutely right. The thing we typically don't have is a fever. If any of your regular COPD symptoms get worse, call your doc ASAP., but especially if you run a temp.

March 24, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That’s a good question @A MyCOPDTeam Member🙇🏼‍♀️ I think I had thought about this several times since I have removed myself from others for the most part. Hmm well I think that you probably know yourself well enough with the COPD, that when you feel something more then your regular stuff. I have allergies so I’m having to remember my allergies symptoms and so
I thought when I first read the symptoms for the covid-19, hmm glad I know myself and how I feel on the regular and even with a flare up.
I’m sorry I probably haven’t been of much help. God Bless you and Breathe Easier

March 23, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Killeen, TX