Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
West Des Moines, IA

For those of you who missed yesterday’s webinar, it’s available for viewing on the Foundation’s COVID-19 website/ Here’s the link to the page:
https://www.copdfoundation.org/Learn-More/I-am-...

Yesterday’s webcast is the one titled “Covid-19 updates for the COPD community” It’s the last one in the list; the others are also well worth watching if you haven’t already seen them.

April 22, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My daughters a Nurse and she
Told me If I get it I’m dead, so I’m being extra watchful and staying in for the most part. I’m not quite ready to kick it.

April 27, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you Jean.I hope you’re keeping well.The days are just so different when you can’t go out.It’s better to be safe than sorry.I can’t wait until we get a vaccine and we can all get on with living again.Take care and STAY SAFE.Love and hugs always from Gilly.xxxxxxxxx💖💕❤️😘🤗🌹

April 23, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you for the info. Bookmarked it and will be reading it. Stay Safe!

May 14, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Good Morning just watched a video from Alex therapist ..Nebulizer kits are they sold by prescription and is there a medication in the kit? And the flutter device is sold separately?

April 25, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member Thank you so much for all your info. I really appreciate all you give us,, Hugs my friend,,

May 3, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
West Des Moines, IA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
West Des Moines, IA