Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
West Des Moines, IA

Most of you know that I sit on the ATS PAR Council representing EFFORTS. EFFORTS is sponsoring this webinar along with the Council and ATS next Wednesday. Dr. Robert Sandhaus, a highly respected pulmonologist with many years of experience with COPD, research and Alpha-1 is going to speak on The Future of COPD Treatment. I hope you’ll sign up for the webinar and join us. I will find out if it will be available later if you can’t join us and let the group know.

The Future of COPD Treatment
… read more

November 8, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

The webinar will be available on the ATS site for a period of time after the webinar. I'll post the link when it comes up next week.

November 9, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have to work. Darn 😔

November 8, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
West Des Moines, IA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boulder, CO

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭