Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Taylors, SC
October 27, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Try the internet to see what's available. Google "flutter valve attached to nebulizer" and see what you get.

October 27, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

HELP
A guy had a video on this sight explaining the process. I'm thinking it was a valve that attaches a flutter device to the nebulizer so you use them together. It was a great little video but I can't find it again. Does anyone know who this was and how I can view it again. I just saw it about 2 days ago.

January 8, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ormond Beach, FL