Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hanna City, IL

I would like to get some results from the people that may have purchased and used the Air Physio! I cough a lot with my COPD and am wondering if this device would help?

February 17, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I haven't used it, but it is similar to an Acapella or an Aerobika. Both those devices create an oscillating air pattern that is designed to help bring up mucous and clear the bronchials. Some people have great luck with these devices and others not so much.

February 17, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yeah I’m the not so much camp

April 9, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don't even know what that is?

November 12, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Subscriber asked a question 💭

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Canada, CO