Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Huntington Beach, CA

Last night could not sleep all night I was waking up gasping for air trying to breath like I was suffocating has any one else experienced this

October 26, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I too get this and rely heavily on my blue inhaler and spacer I also know I use my blue inhaler more than I should coul do with a nebuliser

October 30, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member have youbtryd elevating your head at night i sleep with my head on a wedge

October 26, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Not on oxygen yet and I do have sleep apnea but it felt more like a oxygen problem I'm going to call Dr today

October 26, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Not yet see him in couple days he wants to do a breathing test again and another sleep test

October 30, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Do you use a c-pap machine at night? You can use a c-pap machine with O2 and that may help with both the apnea and waking up like that. Using a wedge pillow or otherwise raising the head of the bed are both good options as well.

October 26, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rayville, LA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Jefferson City, MO

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Northern California