Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Any and all responses are welcome. I have read Mullein helps with respiratory issues.

February 6, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks KL. I use Breo in the AM and Spiriva Respimat at night. Zyrtek in the morning, claritin at night. I've been on this regimen for the last 5 years. Doc just added daily breathing treatments prior to using inhalers. Seems to open airways allowing for better delivery of meds. And I agree, COPD is definitely a learning experience. A day at a time.........take care of yourself.

February 6, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I just Googled this and it seems to be quite beneficial. It said it's considered good for the lungs because it is an expectorant and it may remove the excess mucus from the lungs and soothe the mucus membrane. Hope this is the answer you were looking for. Have a good night.

February 6, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you Crisp. I have heard good things about it, just a little reluctant. I wll check with my Doc on Tuesday to get her blessing to use Mullein.

February 6, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i have used quite a few bottles it tastes good but i honestly do not think.i felt any improvement. myself i Drink lemon fresh ginger turmeric pepper thyme honey Hot water find it helps breathing a bit better could be psychological but wirth a try x

March 30, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Understand. I have had an increase in congestion in the past 6 months even with the use of zyrtec and claritin. Disease progression I'm guessing. Has made breathing more difficult. So if this herb helps with expelling mucous I'm sure willing to try it. I'll know more in a couple days. Thanks for all the good information.

February 6, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Heyburn, ID

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kenosha, WI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Laurel, MD

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In