Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Laurel, MD

I read on the website www.healthy-holistic-living.com that mullein leaf tea aids in the loosening of mucus. Has anyone tried it?

May 4, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Another item you can take is 1 teaspoon of raw honey daily, it will help loosen and keep lose in your lung. I have confirmed that with my doctor, he said it is a great remedy.

May 5, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I've never tried it , but my dad always told me people used it for stomach aches, so I would think it good for throat ailments too. It grows wild here in Missouri , but I grow it in my flower beds. It's a beautiful plant.

May 4, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, I drink throat coat by traditional medicines, also yogi tea has breathe deep Alvina teas have Nettle tea, they all contain mullein in their tea bags. It helps to produce a productive cough & soothes throat. Not sure where to get loose tea.

May 4, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use local honey as well as ginger tea with cinnamon.Seems to help loosen the mucus.

May 16, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Have never heard of it

May 9, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Heyburn, ID