Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
London, AR
December 8, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
8 Signs Your COPD May Be Worsening Read Article...
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Normally, I use the tea bags. I also make green tea with an Rishi eqlizir called Tumeric/ginger/chai on top, squeeze a lemon and honey after the green tea is warmed up in the microwave every night,

January 5, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

There are many so-called cures for COPD on the internet but I know there is no cure just medicines to help you cope and make you feel better what works for me may not work for someone else

December 16, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

it's an anti-oxidant and some people believe that has benefits to people with COPD; others not so much. If it works for you, great!

December 8, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I started using mullein extract produced lots of phlegm was coughing it up all day don’t know if it helped but it was annoying to be constantly spitting

January 21, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I started on Mullein liquid leaf and extracts for under tongue. Been over a month now. Still impossible to tell if it alone ontributed to my almost miraculous COPD end stage turn around.

February 11, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Manteca, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Canada, KY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Indianapolis, IN