Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tinton Falls, NJ
May 22, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Me too have started to use nair sensitive skin since cannot shave anymore works good but requires effort wondering what else I will not be able to do big issue is bathing any suggestions looking at walk in but so costly trying to focus on things I can do instead of what I have trouble with you all are the best hugs to all Meredith

May 22, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Bruising and also cut easily. Blame the steroids.

May 22, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Arnicare for the spots. It’s an OTC. It’s in a tube. Light and non-greasy and it works. I’ve used it twice a day and they fade quickly, as in days.

September 8, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you

May 24, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Does anything help?

May 24, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wallins Creek, KY