Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
February 27
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

No I haven’t

February 27
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you

February 28
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was tested for alpha 1 and this doesn't pertain to me. I never was one that consumed alcohol except socially once a week maybe 1 -2 glasses of wine.

February 27 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Good luck on your MRI results, Dawn.

February 27
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Funny this showed up today. I just got back from having a MRI on my liver won’t know results till the next doctors appointment March 9th but I’ve never been a drinker so guess I’ll c what they find out fingers crossed it’s ok.

February 27

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brandon, MS

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chesterfield, UK