Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brandon, MS

I was just diagnosed with COPD. I have had a cough for the last few months and shortness of breath after climbing stairs, walking uphill or carrying something. The crazy thing is that my oxygen level stays around 98 / 99. Is this normal with COPD??

August 23, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, often. The best explanation I know of is in part 4 of the COPD 101 series by the COPD Foundation. The link is http://www.copdfoundation.org/Learn-More/For-Pa...

I suggest you view it for a complete explanation.

August 23, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, my oxygen level stays at around 96 -- I don't really understand this!

August 27, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks I sure will watch.

August 23, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Mine heart does also .Are you taking anything for that?

August 23, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It is for me as well I have a heart rate problem as well and it is my heart rate that goes sky high

August 23, 2015

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In