Here a picture of mine. Just on my hand and arms.
Answer Summary
Members responded warmly to a question about red blotches and bruises on hands and arms, sharing that the most common causes seem to be blood... Read more
Above advice fantastic,I have lots on my arms ,and hands owing to my aging skin and small blood vessels breaking .I am now 80 years old .expecting more !
I literally touch something hard and I get them. They take about 2 weeks to fade away.
The way this was explained to me is this.
There is a layer of fat under your skin which protects the capillaries.
I take breztri which contributes to the fat decreasing and age is also a consideration.
Whenever I hit something particularly on my forearms I bruise there
I went for a blood test once and she was patting my arm, next morning 3in x 6in bruise
I am the bull loose in a China shop😂
😂
Yes Micheal
I get them and I have no idea how it happened. But I c others that r my age and don’t have COPD or take meds I take and they get them too. So it’s a combination of it all. At least they don’t hurt. They look worse than they r. Hope ur doing good Micheal. 😉
Yes I have. The same problems with the red blotchy on my hand ✋✋. It is from a all the steroids in the medicine 💊 we have to take.I use a good hand lotion to try to keep my hands moist.Hope this helps you.God BLESS
..