Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tinton Falls, NJ

Hi to all just would like to know if anyone is having eyesight issues. I had cataract surgery last year but my eyes are terrible with grit and water and discomfort since then. Heard it could be medications. Thanks for your caring always.

June 9, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Inhaled corticosteroids are associated with the need for cataract surgery, but are not associated with the types of outcomes you're experiencing. I think I'd find a good ophthalmologist (not the one who did the surgery) and have a complete eye examination.

June 9, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Sorry, but I just now saw this post. I have also had cataract surgery in both eyes with no problems, but have since learned that I have macular degeneration; the wet kind in my left eye and the dry kind in my right eye. I get a shot in m left eye to slow the growth, but what I really wanted to know is if anyone ever told you to use eye drops? It sure seems to me that might help with your problem, although since I'm no doctor I don't know that for a fact. You might want to ask your doctor about that when you see him. I use them twice a day, but was warned NOT to use Visine. Good luck.

June 12, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks so much I do use drops but they don't help too much am seeing dr in july so hope for some answers then. Take care

June 12, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you all🙂

June 11, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I heard that too hoping its not glaucoma will find out next month when I see dr. Thanks for helping me 🙂

June 11, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Collierville, TN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
suz.asquith@gmail.com