Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Harrison, MI
November 15, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm very happy to hear that you are feeling better @A MyCOPDTeam Member!

November 18, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I do feel Better.. I am on a strict schedule of nebulizer treatments two or three a day...it has helped...

November 17, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Good morning @A MyCOPDTeam Member. You couldn't have sent a better gif this morning because I just LOVE and adore cats! I sure hope you are feeling better this morning. Just take things easy and rest until you feel better.

November 17, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I will try this when i feel better..its bedtime..but thanks.m

November 16, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Click on your small picture in the upper right hand side of the page. That will take you to your own page. Under your picture on your page is a line that says something like All Activities, Team activities and several other things. Under that line there should be a picture of all of your team members. If you want to write to them just click on their picture and it will take you to their page. @A MyCOPDTeam Member

November 16, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Reading, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Parksville, BC

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Reading, UK