Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brisbane, AU

Does Trimbow work for you?

November 19, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Trimbow is a European med that is a combination of a LABA, LAMA and an ICS, so a long acting beta agonist, a long acting muscarinic agent and an inhaled corticosteroid. It is in the same class as Trelegy and Breztri and I think it's the same molecules as Trelegy. It should work just like the American meds in that class work. Whether it works for you depends a bit on what the ingredients are. I use it and it's the first LABA I've been able to take without problems, so it work well for me.

November 19, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thats Great

November 19, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi
Iv been on Trimbow for quite some time now it works for me
I am still trying to recover from a very severe exacerbation and what I’m finding for me at the moment is taking 1 puff 4 times a day
I have spoken to my gp about this and she doesn’t see any reason why I shouldn’t take it this way if it helps but, the recommendation for this is x 2 puffs twice a day which I have done for yrs.
after my last exacerbation twice a day just didn’t work for me ?
Hope if I get back to where I was I will go back to twice daily but overall I find it to be a great inhaler

July 28, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Have never heard of it I've been through a bunch but not that one

November 19, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I use it here in the UK, it works well, I have 2 puffs in the morning and 2 puffs in the evening, I also use a spacer when taking the inhalers.

November 19, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Monteal

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Swansea, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In